Tuesday 24 March 2009

Shar never posts on this anymore and it's annoying me. Shar, if you read this you better post soon or i'll chucking you out of the world of little dorrit and everything else. No love and lashes for you, kk?
I've been sooooooooooo busy with school work this week it annoys me. I haven't LJ'd in ages and I only twitter sporadically. Can you believe it? I'm falling out of my online social life because of school work :(
I can't believe stupid Mazoneigh sent shar and I home 'cos she didn't need us last night, how rude. We did stay at mine and watch the house bunny though. (Which happens to one of my favourite films, ha.) So yeah, Shar finally got to enter the world of house bunny-ness and Anna Faris amazingnss.
'Wash those cars you sexy bitches, they are filthy and so are you!!' Oh dear, I could probably recite the whole film.
Sharrrr hurry up and post.


- Perry (your fave blogger, not Shar.) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment