Tuesday 24 March 2009

Heeeeeey, I DID just log on to post :( stop shouting at me, I only just got back from wooooork.
You know whats annoying, everyone STILL watching over me eating (Well not everyone, only parents && grandparents) but you know whats even sillier? Parents making me eat and yet not providing me with any food, the cupboards are BARE.


I have a dilemma.
Obvs, I really desperatly wanna go to Jo's cos like, shes one of my best friends.. But I've just had a offer from a photographer that I love with a concept I love for Friday 6pm onwards (So I wouldnt have to miss school or Fusion) BUT I would have to miss Jo's meal
..Expenses are paid too so I wouldnt have to pay anything..
And yet I could still go to Jo's sleepover just be in really late, but then she'd be super mad (and I'd be super sad) for missing her meal and then expecting to come to the sleepover.

So I messaged the photographer and asked him if he could do the Friday night after and I pray pray pray he say's yes.

Although, I think I'll still go to Jo's regardless hehe. So dont really know what the point of writing this was, just to get it off my chest.
---------------------
I'm sure everyone talks about me & the shoots behind my back and laughs at me cos like, no one ever says anything about the pictures and whenever I mention anything to do with a shoot, people just laugh. I dont know why its funny, so I've only been mentioning it to Perry -- who also finds it quite funny. So now I'll just keep it to myself I think actually lol.

----------
I.
AM FED UP.
WITH SCHOOL.

urgh.
Especially Music Tech -- Its SO hard, I'm coming to the final few hours of my 60 hour exam, and I'm still not where I should be. I'm rubbish at it, and deffo gonna drop it next year. Mr Struckwick gave us a two hour exam paper to do in our own time as well for the mid week (Can only use the computers in the music room so I cant do it at home so I have to find time in school)

On the plus side, I talked to Fiona about picking up Performing Arts BTEC and she said she thinks it'll be a really good idea, so we'll have to see.

COMMENTARY IS SO HARD TO WRITE.

..Apparently I look like Tori Amos. Not a good thing, shes like..a million years old.

'AND THROW THINGSSSSSS'

Ciao.
xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. I think doing Performing Arts is a good idea. And I don't laugh at your shoots what are you on about woman! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. People keep watching me eat too. It's really annoying. It's like freaking feeding time at the zoo!

    You can tell me about your shoots, I think it's awesome ;)

    ReplyDelete