Thursday 12 March 2009

You know whats not fun.
Feeling ill.

What else isnt fun?
When you feel ill and faint.

And then when you faint people assume you're anorexic and havent eaten for years.
Not fun at all.

I've been moved forms to one where the teachers daughter had anorexia so she could 'help me through this' I was like.. help me through what? I eat like a horse.

I'm tired.
And have to pack for the weekend and tomorrow night!

I have a photoshoot on Saturday, I'm so excited. I hope it goes well, its vintage clothing at a train station. It could either go well or awful. I dunno. With my skin the way it is at the moment, the latter is pushing forward. We'll have to see.

I cant wait to tell my tearooms job that I'm quitting, it will be such a weight off my shoulders!
xxxxxxx


..I'm knackerrrreeeed.

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel about people assuming you're anorexic, happens to me all the time. I eat so much!
    x

    ReplyDelete